The one most popular topic while I showered every morning before going to class is "Outfit of The Day". Yes, I know. Truly a girl I am, blablabla. All those make up slash fashionista gurus out there that you may found in Youtube will usually suggest you plan your outfit the night before so that you don't have to rush the next morning. But it doesn't quite work with me. Okay, perhaps it works sometimes, especially when I have something REALLY big coming up, like hari raya or formal dinners sort of things, yeah, but with everyday class outfit, maybe not.
To my surprise (or maybe you are surprised too), sometimes I also thought about bigger things. Like
- Where am I in ten years time? Will I be married and have kids, or still single?
- Is it rational for me to have pets?
- Will I make it to the last of my study and become a doctor one day?
- If I didn't pick medicine, where would I be now?
- Is it normal to gaze at the sky and be mesmerized with it, every time I looked up?
- Why does rainbow makes people happy?
- Why are people being so kind to me? I am not really kind anyway.
- Do people always feel satisfaction during charity deeds, like I felt? Or it only hits certain people?
- I love kids too much. What will happen if nauzubillah I couldn't have kids of my own?
- Will I die young or will I live till my nineties? Will my death be sudden or because of a disease?
- What are people thinking of me when they first saw me, and when they saw me like, for a year?
- How does it feels like to have a brother?
- Will I achieve my dream to travel the world?
- Will I achieve my dream to settle down and live in a farm with my beloved ones till death do us apart, doing nothing but good deeds to people around and charity and serve the community, doing nothing but everything that makes me happy?
- Can I sing really well?
- How long more does it takes for me to be a good guitar player?
- When will I finish reading all those books I bought? Or they will just end up in the library I build in my dream house?
I have so many thoughts inside me, but right now I couldn't think of a proper outro.