Thursday 1 December 2011

untuk Nisa : hello December *gloomy*

this is not a nice start of my December


yeahhh when a friend you dear sooooo much
avoids making eye contact while having conversation with you,
and does not respond to your calls
it hurts. inside


takpe Nisa
aku faham
kalau aku kat tempat kau pun aku akan buat macam tu jugak
or maybe worse
aku tunggu kau cool off dulu
and insyaAllah we'll be back to normal. insyaAllah


Nisa, eventhough that was not entirely my fault
I AM SORRY and i mean it




i love it when you're looking at me in your EVERY group presentation..weh aku rindu kau :'(

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

:'( hwaiting haha sshi :)

fatimahYA said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

believe me that she still loves u HaHa tomato blast :D be patient n everything will be back as usual insha Allah