Tuesday 8 October 2013

Be My Wonderwall?

20131005/20131006. A clashing between these two. Blame the distance and time difference. Date doesn't matter anyway. I believe it started looooooong time before, I don't even remember when. Some people says, "When you know, you know."
P/s: Lets just keep the corny cheesy stuffs to ourselves. *wink*

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know how
Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall
-Oasis-

So I was asked; What does "be my worderwall" means? To be honest, I was not sure my self. One thing for sure, I love the song Wonderwall by Oasis. I looked up for the meaning, it was all confusing I decided to give up. Haha.

I looked up for the meaning again today and these are what I got:

1. Some one who you find yourself thinking about all the time, the person who you are completely infatuated with. The one that you look for on your buddylist everytime you sign online. The one who has a heart next to their name in your phone book. The person that you find yourself completely head over heals for. - Aimee Lynne, Urban Dictionary
Oh my god. Cut the cheese please. Too much jiwangness to handle. Eh? Ehem. *cough cough*

2. Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my wonderwall. (You've always been there for me holding me up while I have been so sick). 
This is an interpretation of a wife, her husband died of brain tumor, and the song was his favorite. Don't cry Hanis Hafizah.


3. Anything that makes you happy or brightens your day. From the smallest thing to someone who means a lot to you. - Noel Gallagher
It is simpler this way, I'd say.


So what does "be my wonderwall" means to me?
Frankly I don't know how put it into words. Protector? Yes, you can also put it that way. One thing for sure, Wonderwall is Special. Just like my rainbows. :)
Gosh, I am never good with words! Sorry that I am a hopeless and helpless romantic? Ohmy, I'm so awkward.
Double rainbow and the happiest of me.


Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go
-John Denver-



Let's pray for the best?
*blush*

Love,
Hanis Hafizah

No comments: