Monday 21 October 2013

I'm A Woman And I'm Being One

 

People say women are complicated. It is true, I must say. I can't even understand myself, sometimes (referring to previous posts LOL). Haha. I just got back from Castlebar, stay rumah final meds for two nights. Godek-godek book shelf Kak Amal (she has A LOT of books yayy. Haha.) and I stumbled upon this book; "Why Men Marry Bitches". Hmmm interesting! I've heard about it before so it must be quite popular hehe. 

Read a few pages and then I said to myself "Must find this book someday kat mana-mana charity shop". Oh sekarang suka beli buku kat charity shop sebab
1) Obviously murah sangat. I can get any book I want (if I am lucky enough) from as low as 1 Euro (equals to MYR 4.33, yes I googled it)
2) Although the books are not new, sometimes I love an old version of a book, maybe a 1950 copy. It smells so good and nostalgic. :)
3) I believe that every books has their own 'story'. Not the story it tells but the story it holds. Once I bought a book that was read by a lady who has been bedridden for months due to an illness, so she spent all her time in hospital reading that book. It is interesting, don't you think? :)

Okay okay back to the picture. So I've been wanting to read this book. But it does not necessarily means that I'm being one, right? You know, bitches. Haha. Honestly I don't want to be a bitch, I mean, nobody does, am I right? :) I've heard that this book teaches women to be maybe a bit 'arrogant' (not in a bad way lah), play hard to get, not being passive and 'easy' to guys, stuffs like those. Maybe. I don't know. Guess I have to read it first to review. :)

So, are women complicated? Hlovate once quoted
"There is something far more complicated that E = mc2. It is called emotion."

True. I would like to rephrase. Emotional women are complicated. Women are already complicated in their normal form. Tapi mungkin dah fitrah, perempuan ni jenis yang banyak fikir, banyak risau, banyak tekanan. Guys will be like "Ek eleh, relax lah.". Maybe you guys can try being in our shoes (or stilettos :P). So a woman who is emotional is far more complicated. Guys, beware and be ready. Haha.




Ehem. So I've been acting like a woman A LOT lately (oh wait, I really am a woman haha). Sorry if I ever annoyed you with my "ladylike-acts-and-qualities". I am just being a woman. Sorry that I am not sorry. ;)
Love, Hanis Hafizah

No comments: