Tuesday 15 October 2013

Eid Mubarak From Galway!

Alhamdulillah. It's Eid again. My third raya in Galway, my second Eid Al-Adha. But didn't manage to perform solat sunat hari raya with the others this time round, because I have a morning class. Raya dalam lecture theater pon boleh. Haha T_____T 

One of the pictures is from the last night's event; Galway Bertakbir (pandai-pandai bagi nama hahah). And the other one is a (not-so) quick selfie I managed to snap after class today. I knew this Miss Selfridge' s floral dress will come in handy when I 'ran out' of baju kurung. Lol. So I just style it with a dark blue cardigan I got from Penneys, a turquoise pasmina, a Dorothy Perkin's headband for a 'princess-ey' effect (muehehe), my lovable pair of studded ankle boots and voilĂ , lari pergi class. Haha! Mood nak cantik-cantik masa hari raya mesti kena ada. Hiks.

Ps: Class ends at 6pm. And not a single raya food is eaten (yet) today. Bertabahlah duhai Anis Apizah!

No comments: